The Popular 5 Credit Repair Apps
Credit Repair Apps simplify users’ efforts of analyzing credit reports and fixing errors if there are any. According to GlobeNewswire, the mobile app market is likely to generate up to $437.80 billion in 2022. The financial industry is not anything less in furnishing their services through a handy mobile app. What if a user can monitor their credit scores and keep themselves updated about the recent changes in their credit report? This article will walk you through a curated list of the best credit repair apps and describe some of their key features.
Best Credit Repair Apps
Best credit repair apps are mobile applications furnished by top credit repair agencies. These apps will support their customers in their credit repair progress. With this application, users can know the recent status of their credit reports just from a few clicks or swipes.
Credit Score Basics
Most credit users might be aware of credit scores and their supplementary topics. Here are some of the information to make it more simple.
A credit score is a metric to measure the creditworthiness of a loan borrower. Major credit bureaus like Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax issues credit report for each user which contains the payment history of the user.
The credit utilization rate, regularity in monthly payment time, and other financial factors of the users will increase their opportunity of getting approved for loans at low-interest rates. Loan vendors like mortgage lenders and other financial institutions will consider credit scores for approvals. In case of low scores, they may demand collateral as security.
Why Do We Need Credit Repair Apps?
Knowing the importance of maintaining good credit scores, it is also necessary to know the factors that pave way for poor credit scores. Lack of credit awareness, carelessness, and irresponsible nature are the primary factors. But that it is not all.
Some errors in the credit information of the users’ will also lead to a bad credit score. Why should users become a victim of poor credit scores, when they are not the sole reason? This is where the credit repair apps help users to identify and alert them against issues like identity theft protection, mistaken identity, cyber threats, and a few more.
How Do Credit Repair Apps Work?
Credit Repair Apps undergo a set of functions as stated below to keep their customers out of credit errors.
- Closely monitor the credit accounts.
- Look for any wrong or mistaken information in the credit report.
- Notifies the user through a mobile app.
- Identifies the source of the error and raises disputes with the concerned information provider.
- Finally dissolves the errors and ensures the reports are error-free.
Top 5 Credit Repair Apps
Now let us get into the list of the best-ever credit repair apps and figure out each of them.
Lexington Law App
Lexington Law was one of the most popular credit repair services which was functioning since 1991. They work with their team of credit lawyers and experts to take off the erroneous content from credit reports. They framed a proper approach with a series of steps to remove faulty information from the reports. Right from identifying the errors to resolving those errors, they perform all those operations carefully and legally.
- They provide three unique packages to cover people with different demands and requirements. Standard and premium are chosen by customers who expect assistance in identity theft insurance, inquiry assistance, and debt handling.
- Whereas the premium plus plan is implemented for users with many negative items. This package provides users with enhanced data security, personal assistance, and regular alerts.
- They are packed with a solid team of legal advisors and finance experts to save you from getting into poor credit scores or debts.
- Their user-friendly mobile application ensures 100% transparency by updating each process for the users than an there.
- Users can start with a free consultation call to understand their functionalities.
You may click here to install their mobile application and enjoy their service.
Credit Repair App
Credit Repair App is another popular software application that is being in the industry since 2012. This tool has been helping their users prefer building long-term relationships with customers. By ensuring their satisfaction, they tend to keep their credit scores up even after their collaboration ends.
- Just like Lexington they also provide three different packages based on the density of negative items.
- It varies from basic, moderate, and aggressive which can keep all the customers covered in one of these plans.
- Unlike other credit applications, this is dedicated to credit repair services.
- Their mobile application will help you with identifying ID theft, disputing the errors by communicating with bureaus, and estimating the scores on regular basis.
- After signing with them, they offer a free consultation call and provide the users with a free credit report summary.
- Download the credit repair mobile app to make use of their best service.
Rapid Credit app is a credit repair application built by Rapid Credit. This credit repair service is also quite popular among the general public as they ensure easy communication between the parties. They act as a channel between users and the credit bureaus and help them pull reports from all three credit bureaus. Their credit repair process starts with obtaining Experian credit reports, TransUnion credit reports, and reports from other major credit reporting agencies.
- Like most credit repair apps, these applications also follow a standard credit repair process with an experienced team of professionals.
- These applications keep their users updated with every single action taken on their accounts.
- Credit users can access their account anytime and check for the stage of the issues, and know what good impacts these procedures made on their account.
- They promise that users will be able to witness results as sooner as possible.
- Make use of their mobile application which can help you with timely updates.
Though credit karma widely focuses on all credit-based services, credit repair service is one major sector they focus on. This application is built in a way to check their likelihood of getting approval for the loans. EvenThat is, even before applying for a loan, the users can check what loans they are capable of and what credit score will they require from each credit bureau to get approvalit approved.
- Their approval odds option is more popular among the public as it is more like receiving suggestions from a finance expert.
- These approval odds are not 100% right, still, they cross-check the user’s report with plenty of reports and come up with a high probable result.
- They follow a procedure of three sequential steps to fix credit errors. They start with monitoring the credit reports.
- Then identifies the errors and take the final step of implementing their expertise in making your records error-free.
- For better loan suggestions, and higher credit scores, take help from Credit Karma’s credit repair app.
Credit Repair App by TheCreditPros
TheCreditPros makes use of an AI-driven credit management system, where the users can experience a quality credit service. They use business intelligence techniques to analyze and present your data through visualization tools. Apart from just providing an end-to-end credit repair service, they also focus on educating their customers on credit score concepts. They offer financial and credit advice to users from their years of experience which can help people manage their credit accounts like an expert.
- Known for its cheap credit repair services. They record minimum fees among their competitors. They also provide discounts on medications.
- Their bilingual service provides consultation in English & Spanish.
- Educates and motivates customers to keep their credit scores high.
- Their experienced legal network assists 24/7 through an accessible client portal.
- They promise a money-back guarantee if the users are not able to recognize any worthy improvement in their credit reports.
Just click her to install your handy credit assistant app of TheCreditPros that can keep you updated then and there.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a credit repair app?
The credit repair app is just like any other application that helps users to simplify their efforts of navigating to the concerned site and checking for updates. In the same way, credit repair app allows users to keep track of their information.
2. Is it necessary for every credit user to have a credit repair app?
Credit repair is something that users can do on their own. But people these days hardly find time to monitor every activity of their credit reports and they can not perform a credit check so often. This is why they should go for a credit repair service and make use of their credit repair app to simplify their efforts.
3. Do TheCreditPros provide a credit repair app?
TheCreditPros has its own credit repair application where users can easily access their accounts through a simple dashboard and keep them updated.
People, these days are already aware of investing a little in credit repair services and staying safe and secure without bothering much about credit errors. People hardly gets time to browse through a website each time to keep yourself updated with their credit score. If you are one among them, a credit repair app might serve as your perfect personal assistant to take care of your credit just like you do. TheCreditPros offers an user friendly credit repair apps will notify users with the recent activities in their credit accounts and keeps you updated.