Now, there are two things I hate in this world. One of them is collection agencies. The other is scary clowns (don’t ask). Collection agencies employ some of the most disgusting tactics to collect money. Calling employers incessantly, trolling Facebook pages, even threatening prison or bodily harm to collect from people. I hate them, but I LOVE the fact that The Credit Pros’ kicks their butts every day! Quick tip – if you or your clients are being harassed by a collection agency send them a written letter stating that they should never call you again and that the only contact made should be by snail mail. Send this letter Certified Return Receipt and keep the proof. If the collection agency calls you (or your neighbor or boss or anyone else) regarding your debt it is a clear violation of the law and an open-and-shut case in a lawsuit. It is a foolproof way to get rid of harassing phone calls for good. Now, getting rid of scary clowns…not so easy.
Stay in Touch! Latest updates & news
- 5 Things You Can Do Now To Improve Your Credit In The Long Term
- Starting Over: How To Build Your Credit If Your Credit Is Bad
- What Credit Score Do You Need To Qualify For A Mortgage?
- Can You Start A Business If You Have Bad Credit or No Credit?
- President Biden’s Student Loan Forbearance Extension 2021: What You Need to Know